About the Course
Foundation course is the entry level for Charted Accountant Course. Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for Foundation Course. Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible in the foundation exam i.e. students registered on or before 30th June 2020 will be eligible to appear in November 2020 examination.
Foundation Course comprises of 4 papers, out of which two are subjective and two are objective type. Negative marking for choosing the wrong options is therein objective papers.
BATCH DETAILS FOR Nov-20 EXAM
Post H.S.C Exam Batch
Date of Commencement : 26/04/20
Date of Completion : 31/08/20
Subjects covered in Foundation Course(Total of 400 Marks)
|Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2: Business Law and Business Correspondence and reporting||100 Marks|
|Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||100 Marks|
|Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||100 Marks|
(Note: Paper 3 and Paper 4 are objective type papers with negative marking)
A minimum of 40 Marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% Marks(200 Marks) in aggregate of all the papers
About the Lectures and Test
- Lectures will be held for a maximum of 6 hours per day.
- We will conduct subjectwise, Chapterwise & full syllabus test for perfection.
- Attendance will be compulsory for all the tests.
- Prelims covering full syllabus will also be conducted as per ICAI's paper pattern for perfection.
- Weekly timetable will be uploaded on the website every Sunday by 6PM.